Sleeping Beauty

During the same trip to Goodwill that I got Baby Pinky, I came across the Sleeping Beauty animators collection doll. She was missing an arm and her hair was pretty messed up. The fact that she was missing an arm was enough to turn me off, so I left her there. But when I realized that these dolls cost about $30 new, I knew that this was a good find. I still feel pretty bad about not getting Savers Belle that time, so I went back and grabbed Aurora.

She had quite a few stains and was pretty grimy, and her hair was quite a mess. But that didn't mean I couldn't fix her!

I fixed her hair the way I did Elsa's and Rapunzel's a few posts back and put it up in curlers before it dried.
Nice and clean! :D


And this is the final result:
Her hair isn't as curly as the doll originally had her hair, but it's still much better than it was before!


Despite being a little frizzy at the bottom, her hair is extremely soft!



Comments

Popular Posts