Neo

If you've been following our Instagram, then I'm sure you know who our latest doll is, and if you don't, then please read on!

Firstly, I'm going to mention that I have not actually watched RWBY, nor can I say I'm all that interested, but from the few clips I've seen, this character really intrigued me.
Her name is Neapolitan, like the ice cream, or Neo for short.



I made Neo in a much smaller size than my usual dolls.

I painted her face with varying shades of pink and brown acrylic paint, and I brushed out her hair using a technique I saw used in one of My Froggy Stuff's videos.
Her shoes are an overly-simplified version of the character's shoes.  Heels are a bit too advanced for me at this stage and there are much fewer buttons than on the actual shoes.  (The buttons don't do anything - they're just for decoration!)

The corset was pretty simple (it didn't show up very well on this picture, sorry!) and the jacket was basically just a bolero with a piece added to the back.

The back of the costume. :)
All in all, I'm so happy with our new homemade doll, she's very cute! ^_^ See ya later!

Comments

Popular Posts