Our FIRST Barbie Doll Ever!!!!

So, I recently receive this Barbie doll! Our first Barbie in our entire Dolly career!! :D I'm sooo happy with her because I can finally make all the crafts I want in the Barbie Doll size, my number one favorite doll crafts are from MyFroggyStuff,my favorite Doll/Crafting channel! :D So thanks, Froggy! Anyway... here is Ashley!

Brand new!!

I really love her face, there are even dimples on her cheeks, she's so detailed! ^^

And another closeup, she has such a natural and pretty face.

I gave her a pose just like one of the advertisement pictures!

She can do all that!

The side

The back

Ashley and her box, which is an AWESOME box btw!

And her outfit is really plain and simple, and I love the colors on her shirt, they're very nice. :)

And an extra picture of her box, it's really cool!


And, Ashley in her soon to be bedroom, we'll post that later... XD

All in all, I am very happy with this doll! And I definitely recommend her for kids who really love posing their dolls. But, at first, we had a ton of trouble moving her elbow joints, but Becky was able to put in some force and get her elbow to finally move. So that's just a notice. Oh, and we got her for a lower price, $11, on Ebay, but you can get it for whatever you feel is the right price and is in your budget, and from your favorite place to buy toys! :D ^_^ Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my review of Barbie's Made To Move Blue Shirt Doll! And until now, adios!


Comments

Popular Posts