Our very 2ND AG doll EVER!!!

Hello! Kitty here again! So, it's quite a coincidence that we just received Molly very recently... but, we now have another American Girl Doll!!! Let's take a few moments to learn the story... :)
I recently received my most favorite American Girl doll EVER as a surprise gift! I didn't actually intend to get this doll so soon, but I have her, so I'm sooooo happy and thankful!! Anyway, introducing... Saige Copeland!!! ^^^^^

Isn't she soooo beautiful??? :D

Her eyes are a aqua bluish mix, they stand out so much! I love them! ^^ (Her ears are also pierced, which means we can put our own homemade earrings on her! Yay!! ^_^)

And her dress, it's so good quality!

The back... It seems her hair was cut shorter, we'll get to that later... And, there's a red mark on her arm which we tried to clean later and were not succesful... :( It's totally okay. :D

 
Her sandals are extremely good quality! Thumbs up to American Girl!!
 
Molly and Saige together! And look, there's Baby Fluffy! ^_^

  So, Saige Copeland is American Girl's 2013 Girl of The Year character, and I remember being soooo obsessed with her!!! But we never ended up getting Saige nor Molly back then, (Molly had been close to retiring that year, and there was just a little time left... :( ). So, I just recently received Saige, she was bought from ebay, second hand, but she is very good quality! Her hair seems to be cut shorter than she originally came brand new, I could rewig her by buying a replacement one of ebay (the exact one, no customs... :P) , but I think I'll keep her this way, besides, I can't seem to find an affordable one off ebay yet...

Additionally, Saige came with her sweater and sandals from one of her different outfits, it's very nice, besides the fact that her sweater is a little broken, but it's alright! ^_^ (I forgot to put up a pic of it, sorry :P) Because I don't have the rest of the oufit her sweater and sandals come with, Saige's Sweater Outfit, I decided to remake the rest of it, Becky and I made her her black leggings and white sleeveless shirt! I'll probably post her outfit later... maybe... :P

So all in all, I am sooooo pleased with my new Saige doll, and I'm very thankful to who bought her for me!!! :D :D :D
Until next time, over and out!



Comments

Popular Posts