New Green Arrow Funko Pop! ^_^


Hello everyone! Kitty here! ^^ I know I haven't posted in awhile, but today I have one!

Introducing... THE GREEN ARROW!!! As a Funko Pop. :P
 
A couple of friends so-very-nicely got him for me and I'm so grateful!! ^_^


Soooo cute!



The Star City background is amazing. :D


And some of the other Funko Pops listed on the back...


You have NOT failed this city! :P :P :P
 
And the super-cool part, Oliver's (The Green Arrow's real name) trusty bow! :D


And you can't have a bow without the arrows! :D It's small, it's hard to see, but it's really cool! :D

So, this Funko Pop is an older model of the Green Arrow, he's still sold, he's just from the early days of Arrow. :D He (it) has some scratches and stuff like that, but I'm totally fine with it, toys can't be perfect. :P All in all, I'm really happy with this adorable Funko product and he's awesome! :D Big thanks to friends!! :D

And until next time, Aloha! (Aloha means "goodbye" too) :D :D :D

Comments

Popular Posts