Weird Kids

As a gift for a friend, Kitty and I made two of the members from the band We Are The In Crowd. :) We've been listening to their music a lot and have really been enjoying it. We hope to see WATIC producing new music someday soon! As for now, we are quite enjoying Tay's solo project Sainte. Anyways, onto the dolls:
Tay Jardine and Jordan Eckes


I've dressed Tay in a very simple black tank top, a blue over shirt, white shorts, and black shoes. 

I also curled her hair but by the time I took pictures the curls had practically fallen out.  Oops. :P

Jordan is dressed in a grey tank top, jeans, a black baseball cap, and simple brown shoes.



And I made his rather disproportional guitar out of recycled cereal boxes, acrylic paint, and clear fishing wire (I think that's what it's called.)

Comments

Popular Posts