Goodwill Find: 12" Rapunzel doll

Goodwill has always been one of my favorite places to go because I'm always able to find cool things at affordable prices! I've found a lot of very special things there, like the majority of my Webkinz pets. At a recent trip, I found a Rapunzel doll that was in really good condition. Her hair was only a little frizzy at the bottom and she came with her dress, plus she was only $1! This particular doll sells for about $15 new, so I feel like I got really lucky with this doll.

I haven't brushed Rapunzel's hair in a while so it looks quite tangled (pun intended) on this photo, but it's a lot better once it's brushed out. 

She has an extremely sweet face!

I really love how detailed her dress is.  It seems to be pretty accurate to the way it was in the movie.  The sparkles on the dress tend to come off a lot, but it's not too much of a problem. :)

Rapunzel has bend & snap knees, which seem to break easily.  I unfortunately broke her left leg a little shortly after I bought her, but with a little extra force it can still bend.  If I'm careful I probably won't break the other leg.
I'm extremely happy to have a Rapunzel doll of my own and very happy to welcome Rapunzel to our doll family. :)

Comments

Popular Posts