Bang-A-Boomer-Boomerang

Here is the final costume to my 1974/75 ABBA costumes. Benny's outfit was quite simple, so it was a good easy outfit to make as the last part to all these costumes. I've made several outfits for my Benny doll from this era before, but I don't think I've made this specific outfit. It's not one that Benny wears specifically for these costumes, but it's from that era so it works.

I know the outift I made didn't come out all that great since the fabric is a little hard to work with, but I think it works well enough.
For Benny's outfit, I just made a simple jacket, a black scarf, and black bell bottoms.  I think in the picture Benny's wearing jeans, but I ran out of denim so black works well enough.



And thus concludes m 1974/75 costumes. Which costumes I'll make next, I don't know, but I hope to do more soon. Now I just have to take a picture with all of the dolls in it, haha.

Comments

Popular Posts