Becky's Birthday Bash

By the time this post goes up, birthday would have long past. xD Anyways, I wanted to share with you all the wonderful things that I was given for my birthday. I'm honestly so thankful for what everyone got for me and for giving me one of the best birthday parties yet. :)
I was given so many incredible gifts, I am still so surprised by all of them! :'D
As you all know, one of my favorite thing to collect is Webkinz plushies, with and without the codes.  That majority of my Webkinz are without codes, so I was surprised when I was given 3 new Webkinz pets with codes ! Plus all three of them are pets that I really wanted and love! :D


I don't know for how long I've wanted to get the Candy Googles, but I can tell that I've wanted it for a very long time!  I've named her Faltskog and I absolutely love her rainbow colored fur and soft feet and beak, and also the cute little bow on top of her head! :D


Such a cute little face!!


Also her soft pink tummy! :D


The 8th duck in my collection! :D  Last October I had just been give a 7th duck who I named Mirco Fluffy, so you can imagine how excited I was when i was given yet another duck! :D  I've named her Micro Pinky and I love her sooo much!  She's so soft and has the cutest pink cheeks!!






Ever since I started following Tintin the Squirrel on Instagram, I really fell in love with red squirrels!  The Webkinz Red Squirrel was retired and sold for really expensive online, but I really wanted to get my hands on one!  I'm so thankful to Kitty for getting this little guy, who I have named Tintin, for me.  :')




Hopefully Tintin will become good friends with my Signature Chipmunk, Chocolate Chip. :'D
I also got this 9" Ty penguin, who I've named Giant Ernest, after my small Ty Beanie Boo penguin Ernest. xD


His original name is Penelope, for those who are wondering. :)

I don't really like how his hat his stuck onto his head since I don't like when they have things permanently attached to them, but it's not that big an issue.
Kitty also made for me the most thoughtful gift, a journal in the style of the one in my book, Stevie's Stories.  It's so pretty and I love how she added the S to the front.  :D  It's such a lovely gift, and I am so honored.  Thank you again Kitty!


I also got this really cool Harley Quinn poster!  :D  It's really neat and I quite like the way she looks on the poster, only I can't seem to find a place to put it up on my wall since I have way too many things stuck to my wall right now. xD  At some point I will have to make room on the wall to display this super cool poster!

I also got this cute Zwei from RWBY card where he's dressed in Ruby's costume. So cute!! :D

I also got this really awesome knitted slouchy beanie and gloves which have helped to keep me warm this winter. :D
I was also got this really cool Hot Topic exclusive Rory Williams funko pop! :D  When I first heard that Funko was making a Rory pop, I really wanted to get one for myself, and now I have him! :D  I'll make a more detailed post about him later!

And last but certainly not least, I was given this inedible General Hux action figure! :D  I'll also have a detailed post on him in the future!
I am so, so thankful to everyone who got me these incredible gifts and I love how everyone knew exactly what I want/like and were able to make this past birthday one that I will never forget. :)

Comments

Popular Posts