I do, I do, I do, I do, I do

No, nobody's getting married today, but Kitty and I had decided to try something a little bit complicated - a wedding dress. I did make a wedding dress last year for my Agnetha doll, but it wasn't as fancy. It still was pretty neat, if I do say so myself. :P
So here is the new wedding dress that we completed yesterday.
Tada!!! :D Complete with a veil, shoes, and gloves. ;) Kitty made the shoes and gloves. Way to go, Kitty!!

The veil is made of tulle, ribbon, and some fabric flowers which are just so pretty! I want them on my wedding dress when the time comes. ;)

I also put some of those lovely flowers on the waistband. ;) They're also on Agnetha's wedding dress. :P

A closer look at the gloves. They are so adorable! :D

I also put some tulle under the skirt to make it puff up a bit.
This dress was really, really fun to make and it looks just so beautiful! I am so glad we made it. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts