Spring/Summer Casual Doll Outfit Idea!

I know it's not Spring or Summer yet, but I just love this doll outfit! This is a great outfit to give your doll when you're taking them out for a photo session. :) So first off let's look at the clothing we'll need to make this easy doll outfit.
A Plain white T-Shirt

A plain white tank top
A cute easy cardigan

 
Some faded denim shorts

A pair of bright colored sneakers

Now let's try it on our doll! :D 




To finish it off, I gave her an easy pony tail and some loose bangs in front! :D

I like this outfit because it can go well with anything, you can accessorize it really nicely.
I hope you enjoy making cool outfits for you dolls too! :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts