Agnetha's 1977 Gold Costume: Updated!

A couple of days ago, while reading my new book ABBA the Treasures by Ingmarie Halling, I realized that I'd never really completed Agnetha's 1977 Gold Costume! :-o There are tassels at the back of her outfit and I'd never added them in! So, after a few hours, I made tassels as well as updated the straps since I'd originally done them with beads when they're supposed to be chains. I didn't have chains, so I used the same embroidery floss I used for the tassels only I knotted them together to make them a little stronger.

Now you see what I meant in the first post when I said I cut the back too low! >.<


Also, Agnetha doll wants to know if I should rewig her and Bjorn. My original way of sewing doll hair - where I'd sew on the hairs individually - doesn't work that well and they've lost a lot of hair over the five years that I've had them. :) My new way of sewing doll hair is a lot better, only I don't really want to change them. :/

Comments

  1. I thought you weren't taking pictures of the back of agnetha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't going to but I figured since I just added stuff to the back of the outfit, there was no harm in taking pictures of her. Besides, she's just a doll, right? :)

      Delete
  2. yeah its not like it is the real person

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. :)

      What do you think I should do regarding changing Agnetha and Bjorn's hair?

      Delete
  3. she is suppose to look like her but a cuter version that is what I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are rewiging agnetha and bjorn :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I'll have to since their hair just keeps on falling out. But I also don't want to since I want to keep them the way they are. :S

      Delete
  5. these have got be the best abba dolls. no offense other dolls :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I were over there with you I would cover your eyes so it won't be painful rewiging them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments related to the blog's content.

-No foul language or cursing.
-Nothing inappropriate

Popular Posts