My Sewing Table

A couple of weeks ago, I came to the realization that my sewing table was a mess. I knew where everything was, but anyone else who wanted to use the table wouldn't be able to do anything. So, I did some major clean-up work and this is what I got! :D



It's still a little bit messy, but it's a lot better than what I had before.
The first step to organizing my desk was to get a storage caddy. I bought this one from Walmart for pretty cheap. What's nice about it is that it spins, giving me easy access to all my stuff.



Inside are a couple of pens and pencils for pattern tracing and making, wire cutters, needle-nose pliers, and this thing for rounding out wire, wire, snaps, two packs of sequins, an assorted amount of fabric pens, a fabric cutter, and scissors. :)


Against the far wall are boxes and boxes of sequins, beads, jump rings, and clasps. I also have some weights that I use instead of pins when I'm cutting fabric.




There's also my huge collection of ribbon. :D



I also have a pack of dowels for when I curl doll hair. :)

I hope you enjoyed a look at my sewing table, and now I'm thinking that I should clean up the whole entire room so I can give a full tour. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts